- 13-Dec-2013 to 21-Jan-2014 (PST)
- Chandler, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Isola Group. is a leading supplier of materials used in the fabrication of printed circuit boards. A global organization serving key electronic markets in the U.S., Europe and Asia, Isola offers excellent benefits and opportunities for career growth. We invite you to join us for this opportunity at our Technology Center in Chandler, Arizona.
Web Application Developer
Isola's isoDesign team develops interactive web applications to aid original equipment manufacturers and printed circuit board manufacturers in optimal material selection and design of PCB packages and interconnects using Isola's laminates and prepregs.
This position plays a key role in the design, development, security and maintenance of Isola's industry-leading printed circuit board web application(s) through collaboration with sales, marketing, research and development, and other technical staff to effectively deliver quality applications suitable for the web and mobile environments.
- Convert and Develop web applications for printed circuit board analysis from templates including but not limited to spreadsheets, visual basic/C++/.NET applications.
- Manage portion(s) of the Isola website (isoDesign) hosting these design applications – this includes site maintenance and troubleshooting customer issues.
- Co-ordinate activities of contractors and consultants hired by Isola to perform routine services on isoDesign – this includes scheduleld vulnerability scans, and Amazon/Rackspace hosting support.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of two years programming experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who can provide a portfolio of prior development work on interactive web applications.
- At least two years database experience with MySQL and MongoDB
- Demonstrated history of adaptation to new technology (especially mobile development - iOS and Android), and system integration using web services.
- Working knowledge of web payment processing, Active Merchant for example.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and an emphasis of customer service ability to work with users at all levels.
- Ability to work independently with or without significant direction on a daily basis.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities while remaining highly productive.
This position will report to the Manager, SI Applications & Engineering.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!